Monday, January 23, 2017

Growth


Growth in Community. Business. Self

    Society has hit a tipping point. There are only two mindsets we can choose to adopt for the remainder of our time on this planet. We can choose to focus on the positive or the negative of each situation. From my experience it seems a majority of the population has decided to spread the latter.

    Changing this epidemic must start by promoting change within ourselves. Moving forward, I will be focusing everything in my life around the mindset of GROWTH. First, we must strengthen our self purpose which will lead to stronger businesses and in turn allows us to give more back to our communities. 

    Starting this year I will do business as a reflection of gratitude. By focusing on helping people with no expectation of future returns I will be doing my part. For anyone who trusts me with their business I will donate a portion of the commission to a local charity of their choice. In addition to giving back to the community financial I also pledge to give time each month towards a project that betters our local community. 

   If you found value in my thoughts I would ask that you share this with your friends and family. If each of us do something small each day to promote positivity the world will be a better place tomorrow.

***Any recommendations of local charities that you support would be much appreciated. I plan on making a list of charities for my clients to choose from if they do not have one already in mind.


Chris Lawlor
Realtor @ Coldwell Banker Heritage
484-560-3226
Clawlor@cbheritage.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment